Utilizing two R & D centers in the U.S. and Japan, Hydranautics' consistent focus on technology continues to produce the most innovative and effective membrane products for the water treatment industry.
This demonstrates our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction by achieving consistency and improving internal processes.
Hydranautics has manufacturing locations in the U.S., Japan and China. These three facilities, in addition to our network of offices and warehouses spanning the globe, provide 24-hour technical and sales support with efficient and timely response to customer orders and requests.
Hydranautics' ongoing commitment to the water treatment industry is exemplified by continuously pushing the envelope on membrane performance.
- October 2015
- Hydranautics - A Nitto Group Company welcomes new team member in North America Sales team for Pacific Northwest
- June 2015
- A Nitto Group Company wins the vendor of the year award from South East Desalting Association (SEDA)
- April 2015
- A Nitto Group Company awarded Exhibit Award at AMTA Conference
- February 2015
- Global Release of IMSDesign-2015 software
- Meet us AMTA/AWWA 2015 Membrane Technology Conference
- Hydranautics – A Nitto Group Company welcomes new team member in North America Sales team
- Hydranautics – A Nitto Group Company announces change in product label and product packaging branding
- Hydranautics – A Nitto Group Company welcomes new global team members
- Nitto / Hydranautics announces promotion of Brett Andrews
- Hydranautics - A Nitto Group Company announces the expansion of their premium UF Product Offering
- Nitto Group Rebranding